CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Have No Idea What I Am Doing

Seriously, this is so completely new to me and I am not quite sure what I am doing. So until I figure this out enjoy the slide show! Haavard took the kids sledding and snowboarding/skiing during Christmas break. The 4 kids wanted to learn how to snowboard, so Haavard put them in lessons and then he taught Espen how to ski. They had a great time and are looking forward to the next time Haavard can take them up.

2 comments:

Johnson said...

Yeah! I am so excited. I love the blog it looks amazing. If you have any questions just call me or you can call Deb!!! Trust me..you are going to get addicted!!! Plus this is a great way for Havards family to keep up on your family!!

Sonja said...

It looks great! Good job. You will find that it is pretty easy. I love being able to read up on everyone. It keeps me up on the family. Watch out though....it is addicting. It's like on my 'have-to list' of things to do.