CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh We Had A Good Time in Erie, PA


We had so much fun with Deanne this last week. Mom and I flew out there last Thursday and came home yesterday. Deanne has a beautiful home and an even more beautiful family. Oh we had fun!!! We went to Lake Erie, just a couple minutes from their house so see where they hang out in the summer. We spent a day in Kirtland enjoying the sites and catching up on our church history. We spent an afternoon at Niagara Falls. Oh, were they gorgeous and did we get wet. The Maid of the Mist gets up pretty close to the falls that it almost knocks you over. We spend one day "movie hopping". We saw Nights in Rodanthe, Eagle Eye, and Mamma Mia, not to mention a few videos we watched at home. It was a much needed vacation for me! I needed a break from my every day routine and now I can come home refreshed and ready to run from place to place and from game to game!!! Thanks again, Deanne, for such a fun time. You have a great family. I just wish we lived closer. Your girls are darling and I wish they were mine!!!

2 comments:

Miss Pete said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time. I would have loved to have been there with you.

cocopeterson8 said...

I am so impressed with your slide show. Fancy music and everything. I think your pictures really captured our trip. We made some great memories. I'm so glad we could go together. Love ya, mom.